PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. Orion Armis LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.orionarmis.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. www.orionarmis.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.orionarmis.com does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Orion Armis LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Orion Armis LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event a www.orionarmis.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.orionarmis.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price will be issued.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by www.orionarmis.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
www.orionarmis.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by another reliable method to the address or phone number you have provided.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
www.orionarmis.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.orionarmis.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, www.orionarmis.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; another intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.orionarmis.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Orion Armis LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Purchase of Certain Items
- Customer currently 21 years old or older if purchasing handgun ammunition or a handgun, or eighteen 18 years or older (21 in Florida) if purchasing rifle ammunition or a rifle, or eighteen 18 years or older if purchasing shotgun ammunition or a shotgun.
- By selling or delivering ammunition or a firearm to customer or customer selected Federal Firearms Licensed Store (FFL), Orion Armis LLC is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- Customer not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- Customer not a fugitive from justice of any kind.
- Customer not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- Customer has not been adjudicated as mentally ill and has not been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- Customer not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- Customer has never been nor expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind.
- Customer has not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- Customer currently not subject to any restraining order.
- Customer has never been nor expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- Customer will use products purchased from Orion Armis LLC for lawful purposes only.
- Customer not a resident of the State of New Jersey, Washington, or District of Columbia which prohibits ownership of all receiver blanks & 80% products.
- Customer has not had any suicidal thoughts or suicidal ideations now or at any time prior to presence here today.
This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws and rules. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Hardin County, TX for purposes of any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of this sale agreement or service agreement.